Description from La Marzocco
We have stainless, white and black Linea Minis in stock, because of high demand it will take 2-4 weeks to ship your machine after we receive your payment.
Red Linea Minis are back ordered for 6-8 weeks, so in order to reserve a machine, please place a pre-order as soon as possible.
The Linea Mini
The design of the Linea Mini is based on the most iconic La Marzocco machine ever built, the Linea Classic. Loved by thousands of professional baristas, the Linea Classic truly helped launch the specialty coffee movement of the early 1990s. With the Linea Mini, we hope to help you create an espresso revolution in your kitchen.
Features of the Linea Mini include:
- Power: The Linea Mini comes standard with a 120V 15 amp power requirement and can plug into any regular kitchen outlet.
- Brew Paddle: The EE brew paddle comes with programmed pre-infusion creating more consistency from shot to shot.
- Water Reservoir: A built in water reservoir, holds 2 liters of water and allows for a good deal of espresso experimentation before needing to refill. No need to drill holes in your kitchen counter.
- Dual Boiler: The dual boiler system comes with new group technology that allows the machine to achieve the temperature stability and energy efficiency of our commercial machines, but in a much smaller footprint.
- Barista Lights: Barista lights turn on when brewing is engaged, lighting up the drip tray and allowing you to see the beautiful colors of your espresso as it’s brewing.
- Temperature Adjustment: Temperature is adjustable using a stepped adjustment wheel on the side of the machine to dial in the correct temperature for the coffee you are brewing.
- Dimensions: The Linea Mini is only 14 inches wide taking up less horizontal counter space, fitting into your kitchen and looking amazing while doing it.
- Included Accessories: Steel tamper, 12 oz steam pitcher, one steel portafilter: single spout, double spout, 5 portafilter baskets: 7 gr, 14 gr, 17 gr, 21 gr, blind, Puro Caf