Description from Amazon
Ideal for your kitchen as well as a great gift, this 2-piece knife set includes 5-1/2-inch Santoku and 3-inch paring knives–both with white blades. The 5-1/2-inch Santoku performs a wide variety of cutting tasks, from fine chopping to dicing and paper-thin slicing. The Santoku, a Japanese-style chef’s knife, features a broad blade and low tip for less rocking action than a classic European chef’s knife. The 3-inch parer is ideal for peeling, cutting, shaping fruits and vegetables. And they come packaged in an in an elegant black presentation box.
Part of the Revolution series, Kyocera’s most popular line, these knives feature ultra-sharp ceramic blades as well as a deeper profile for greater knuckle clearance. And unlike steel blades, ceramic blades will never rust or change from its natural state. Comfortable, ergonomic resin handles provide precise control, while their distinctive shape makes it both easy to find and easy to use.
Kyocera has pioneered advanced ceramic kitchen knives, which are impervious to acids, juices, oils and salts, leave no metallic taste or odor, and help maintain the freshness of fruit and vegetables. The razor-sharp blade retains its original sharpness 10 times longer than steel knives. And because the ceramic blade is so light, no artificial weight is added to the handle. This creates an extremely balanced, lightweight tool that reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
Kyocera knives are made in Japan, and they should only be washed by hand. Use on a wood or plastic cutting board. All Kyocera ceramic products are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for five years.
- 2–piece set of ultra-sharp ceramic knives with white blades; includes 5-1/2-in Santoku and 3-inch paring knives
- Ceramic blades ground to microscopic precision by diamond wheels for rock-like edge with excellent sharpness retention
- Blades are totally impervious to acids, juices, oils, salts or other elements; will never rust
- Lightweight, extremely balanced in the hand; ergonomic handle reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting
- Hand wash only; sharpen using Kyocera electric sharpener or mail to Kyocera for free sharpening