Description from Jenni Kayne
This hand-knotted wool rug brings a touch of traditional to each and every room. With a natural geometric pattern that adds an element of dimension and a Moroccan-inspired touch, we count on this beautiful area rug for practical style.
Introducing Jenni Kayne Rugs exclusively for Lulu and Georgia. True to the signature Jenni Kayne style, this collection is designed to bring a casual, California feel to your home. Rooted in timeless neutrals and natural textures, there’s a rug destined for each and every room.
Inspired by our favorite Moroccan rugs, the hand-knotted Cabin Rug has the ability to make any room feel both lived-in and special in an instant. With a subtle pattern and soft touch, we love layering this staple with our Farmhouse Rug for an eye-catching take on the everyday.
- Hand-knotted by artisans in India.
- Pile: 100% New Zealand wool.
- Content: 95% wool, 5% nylon (nylon is present in unseen yarn).
- Indoor use only.
- To care: professionally or spot clean. For everyday care, vacuum with beater bar off.
- Rugs in direct sunlight will fade over time. For optimal look and feel, rotate your rug every 3-6 months.
- We carry this rug in sizes 8′ x 10′ and 9′ x 12′.
- To shop additional sizes, head to Lulu and Georgia.
- Please refer to our Orders & Returns page for shipping charges and return information.