Description from Blisshaus
Our glass jars are the key to the beautiful, streamlined Blisshaus look & feel. They seal airtight and will keep your food fresh.
Since they are glass, they are endlessly recyclable and contain zero by products to tarnish your food. So pack up all those plastic bins and containers and make the switch to gorgeous, heirloom quality glass jars!
Every glass jar comes with one label of your choice. When you place an order for any number of jars you receive a link to our Pantry Planner, an online tool where you can select your labels of choice or customize your own.
Choose from 5 sizes:
- Mini – Holds 1.5 cups – 3.25″ diam. x 3.5″ tall (Ideal for salsas and small amounts of leftovers)
- Medium – Holds 6 cups or 1 lbs of noodles – 4″ square x 6.5″ tall (Ideal for baking ingredients like coconut, almond flour, etc.)
- Large – Holds 8 cups or 1.5 lbs of noodles – 4″ square x 8.75″ tall (Ideal for core pantry items like rice, beans, noodles, etc.)
- Big – Holds 14 cups or 2 lbs of noodles – 5″ square x 8.5″ tall (Ideal for cereals, granolas and pastas and beans for families with big eaters)
- Jumbo – Holds 16+ cups – 5.5″ square x 9.5″ tall (Ideal for storing potato or tortilla chips (we have our taqueria fill the jar right in the restaurant)
The jar itself, the glass lid and white rubber seal are dishwasher safe. The wire clasp is made from aluminum so you don’t want to put that into the dishwasher. The salts in the dishwasher soap react with the aluminum and turn the aluminum surface grey and rough. Just pinch the wire clasp together to remove it from the lid and jar. You don’t want to put the wire clasp into the dishwasher since it is made from aluminum.
By the way, should you put the wire through the dishwasher, it’s perfectly save for you – just not nearly as pretty. Check out our blog post on step-by-step guide that shows you just how easy it is to take the case off and put it back on.
Prices range from $22.00 to $55.00