Description from West Elm
Handsome, hardworking and one of a kind (just like the perfect pal.) A top made of solid, reclaimed saal wood—once used as railroad trestles in India—means no two tables are exactly alike. The wood’s distinctive grain differs from table to table, with natural nicks, knots and minor imperfections inherent to the wood’s character.
- Natural saal wood top with oiled finish; steel frame and legs.
- No two tables are exactly the same and each will age differently over time.
- 72″ Dining Table seats up to six; 88″ Dining Table seats up to eight.
- Minimal assembly required.
- Wipe clean.
- Select items are online/catalog only.