Description from Flos
- Mounting : Table Top
- Lamp (Bulb) : 1 x 60W G9 Frosted Halogen (Included)
- Environment : Indoor – Dry Location
- Finish : Brass
This contemporary light was designed by Michael Anastassiades in 2014 and consists of a mouth blown opaline sphere held up by a brassed steel frame. The opaline glass diffuses a tantalizing balance of light to any space. There is a dimmer on the power chord.
IC Lights T comes in three models in either brass or chrome finish:
- IC Lights T1 High: height 20.8″; base width 12.6″
- IC Lights T1 Low: height 15″; base width 6.9″
- IC Lights T2: height 13.7″; base width 11″
Inspiration Behind the Design : Michael Anastassiades attempts to encapsulate the movement of a juggler as he makes a ball move with ease and balances it at startling angles. The designer’s love of industrial simplicity is showcased in these lights and how he likens the design to a juggling act in which both sphere and baton are skillfully balanced.
On the other hand, the letters ‘IC’ denote the identity code used to evaluate immigrants entering the UK. This component of balance also relates to the lives of these immigrants as they juggle to adjust to a new society and its demands.
- Voltage : 120
- Switching : 0-100% dimmer installed on the cord
- IP Rating : IP20