Description from Crate & Kids
Best known as the seat of choice for Hollywood film directors, this timeless chair actually traces its roots back hundreds of years. Our contemporary update designed by Leanne Ford traces the iconic square open frame and X braces in naturally toned and sustainably sourced solid white oak—perfectly sized down for kids. Slings of leather in muted orange shape the classic form-fitting back and taut seat. Our Harlee Director’s Play Chair offers comfortable seating as well as a key prop for imaginative little ones pretending to be big-time Hollywood directors.
Star designer and mom Leanne Ford brought her cool, casual style to our new collection for kids (and parents) who love to create, play and make magic together.
A Crate and Kids exclusive, the Canyon mirror is made with hardwood that has been certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC ®), the environmental gold standard for responsibly managed forests.
- Harlee Director’s Play Chair 16.25″Wx17.75″Dx25″H
- Designed by Leanne Ford
- FSC ®-certified white oak and oak veneer
- Leather seat
- Pads on feet protect floors
- To reduce the risk of tipping, chair should only be used by children 3 and up (and, like mom always said, keep all four feet on the ground)
- Periodically check and tighten hardware as necessary
Made in Indonesia