Description from Lots of Wood
Perfect hand carved maple cooking spoon, traditionally made wooden spoon
This spoon turned out great. A nice round-ish bowl with a slight curve in the handle makes this spoon very sleek and stylish. It will look great in your arsenal of utensils.
- Hand carved in the most traditional methods,
- splitting planks with a froe and mallet, shaping with an axe, and whittling away till Im happy with the flow.
- This spoon is as much art piece as a cooking utensil Crafted at approx. 12″
- Finished with a bees wax and mineral oil paste.
- Hand wash only, Do not put in the dishwasher.
- Handmade item
- Materials: maple, bees wax, mineral oil