Description from Grain
A hand thrown terracotta dish that functions as a platter, candle base, or serving tray. The stamped icons come from contemporary culture but take their cue from ancient hieroglyphs.
- Color: Natural
- Material: Terracotta with clear food safe interior glaze.
- Ethically Produced
- Made in the USA
- Supports Small USA Business
- Origin: Handmade in the Pacific Northwest, USA.
- Height: 1.5 in / 3.8 cm
- Diameter: 12 in / 30.5 cm
- Dimensions vary slightly.
Prices range from $45.00 to $95.00