Description from Williams-Sonoma
Made to the exacting standards of Japanese professional chefs, Global’s award-winning knives are an excellent choice for the discerning home cook. This chef’s knife’s long razor-sharp blade is suited to virtually any cutting task, from dicing vegetables to quartering a chicken.
- Stamped blade is made of exceptionally hard Cromova 18 high-carbon stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to resist corrosion.
- Prominent 1/4″ edge is visible to the naked eye and ground straight to a point rather than beveled resulting in impressive sharpness and edge retention.
- Stainless-steel handle is seamlessly constructed and textured for a good grip.
- Crafted to professional standards, this knife is lightweight yet perfectly balanced.
- 8″ knife: 8″-long blade, 4 1/2″-long handle, 5.5 oz.
- 6″ knife: 6″-long blade.
- Made in Japan.
Prices range from $104.95 to $179.95