Description from Felin Fach
Pure New Wool Blanket
Named after the Garreg Ddu dam in Cwm Elan (Elan Valley, Mid-Wales), Traditionally handwoven in Wales, the design is part of the traditional Caernarfon pattern.
- A soft fawn and cream with silver grey produces a beautiful double weave blanket,
- Finished with a purled fringe,
- A double weave blanket – completely reversible,
- Approx. size: 175 x 145 cm – [70 x 55 inches],
- Approx. weight: 1.4 kgs – [3.0 Lbs].
£195.00 GBP at time of publication Buy from Felin Fach
The Remodelista editors provide a curated selection of product recommendations for your consideration. Clicking through to the retailer that sells the product may earn us a commission.