Description from Amazon
- This garden in a bag is perfect for any window sill or you can start indoors and replant outdoors.
- Thyme. This aromatic and long-lived perennial is a mainstay of American and French cuisine.
- Thyme leaves are small but pungent and can be used fresh or dried in almost any dish.
- The plant is a small, many branched evergreen with light pink to purple flowers.
- Thyme is very easy to grow, your seeds will germinate in a week. You can start harvesting the leaves about 8 weeks later.
$8.00 USD at time of publication Buy from Amazon