Description from House of Antique Hardware
This Colonial cabinet catch is operated by lifting and pulling the small knob. Designed for use on cabinet doors or interior shutters, it adds a unique and authentic period flavor to any room. The rim-style catch is surface mounted onto the cabinet frame or in the case of double doors or shutters, the adjacent panel. Made of 1/16″ thick forged iron with a smooth black finish.
- Dimensions. Latch: 1 13/16″ H x 2 1/16″ W x 11/16″ P. Catch: 1 13/16″ H x 9/16″ W x 11/16″ P.
- Hand Forged Iron for Authentic Appearance
- Lacquered to Preserve the Finish
- Made In The USA
- Reversible for Left or Right Handing
- Easy Surface-Mount Installation