Description from Food52
Made by us, made with you.
Our Five Two knives have handles that are good-looking enough to steal the whole show—but that’s just the beginning. After 4,500 community members weighed in, we reimagined your regular slicers and dicers as three indispensable blades: a classic chef’s knife that’s your all-around MVP, a serrated blade for breads and so much more, and a paring knife for small jobs. They’re all fully forged and crafted from super-sharp Japanese steel, with soft-touch handles and an extra-comfy grip. No other knives need apply.
- Four standout shades: This is how we really gave these knives the Five Two touch: handles in our signature palette (very easy on the eyes). They’re crafted in a material that feels great in-hand, too.
- Vintage-inspired details: The brass rivets grow more beautiful with use. They’ll develop a patina over time—it’s a nod to the vintage styling we love.
- A knife for every task: The chef’s knife is sharp enough for tomatoes; the serrated knife works wonders on crusty breads (delicate cakes too!); and the paring knife’s for the little jobs.
- Top-notch Japanese steel: 82% of you noted that sharpness is the most important quality in a knife—we agree, so we used carbon-infused Japanese steel on ours. It will keep its edge longer, plus it won’t rust easily.
- A just-right weight: Hundreds of you weighed in on how heavy a knife should be. We designed our full tang knives to feel substantial and well-balanced in your hand but also light enough for marathon prep sessions.
- A bolster to help your grip: We designed the spot where blade and handle meet with a gentle slope to make chopping easier and safer to do.
Made in China