Description from Food52
Made by us, made with you.
- Meet our new silicone lids—or as we like to call them, the most versatile tools in the kitchen. They sub in for saucepan lids, store leftovers, keep dinner warm from oven to table, and yes, there’s much more. Best part? They’re an eco-friendly substitute for plastic wrap (we heard you loud and clear!). You’ve been looking for greener swaps for everyday essentials—and it’s something we care about, too. So we made it a reality.
- Multi-use kitchen stars: Top a pan while cooking, shield your microwave from splatters, store your leftovers with an airtight seal. Just place a lid on top of any pot or dish with a smooth rim, pull gently on the knob to make sure you’ve achieved airtight suction, and you’re set.
- Heat-safe silicone (up to 550°F!): Our lids are made from the best silicone you can get—they’re BPA- and BPS-free and hop happily into the oven, microwave, or freezer.
- Easy to clean: They’re dishwasher-safe, stain-resistant, non-porous, and naturally antimicrobial.
- 5 very versatile sizes: The set includes five size options, for everything from your morning coffee to the skirt steak you’re marinating for dinner.
- Stackable & space-saving: Knobs on top help the lids stack together, so they cozy up comfortably in even the smallest cabinets or drawers.
- Thoughtful design details: Each lid has two thin rings around its outside edge, in a nod to vintage kitchen designs. And the set comes in our signature Five Two palette (our favorite colors!).
Made in China