Description from Nalata Nalata
I am an Oven Mitt. Heat the stew, not your hands. If you grasp a hot pot, you’re gonna get burned but if you slip on a mitt, you can cook without concern.
Oven Mitt was curated by Angélique Chmielewski – This is such an excellent size for an oven mitt. Unlike bulky mitts that sheath the whole forearm, these protect the fingers and palm of the hand leaving you with greater mobility while you cook. It’s all you really need, and not to mention looks super stylish in quilted natural linen!
- Dimensions: 5” (w) x 5” (l) x 2″ (h) or 127mm (w) x 127mm (l) x 51mm (h)
- Weight: 1.8 oz or 51 g
- Materials: 100% Linen, Polyester Fill
- Made in Lithuania
- Quilted linen in natural color
- Loop attached for hanging
- Machine wash gentle cycle
- Dry on cool setting or line-dry
- Sold individually