Description from Kasthall
Fåra is a hand woven rug that uses a newly developed bouclé yarn in pure wool with a beautiful irregular quality, woven in stripes to expose the wool base. This gives the appearance of earth and fields that have just been ploughed. The stripes are intensified by carefully considered contrasts of color. Fåra is available in four colors reflecting the changing seasons.
- PRODUCT TYPE: Woven Boucle rug in pure wool
- MATERIAL: 100% wool
- WARP MATERIAL: 100% linen
- TOTAL HEIGHT: approx 10 mm
- TOTAL WEIGHT: approx 2800g/m2
- Custom made sizes, width 70-600 cm upon request