Description from The Line
Architect Bryce Gracey discovered Icelandic sheepskins while attempting to source a sheepskin for an interior design project. “I was attracted to these eclectic pelts and their large scale,” he says. “I really enjoy getting up each morning with one under my feet and thought others would, too.” This authentic Icelandic sheepskin, in natural tones that range from midnight to rusty black, makes for an exceptionally cozy throw, rug, or bed covering.
- Color : Spotted (base color is a natural white/cream with random spotting)
- Origin : Iceland
- Materials : Tanned wool and leather
- Measurements : Approximately 55 inches x 38 inches
- Due to their natural origins, no two sheepskins are alike. The one pictured may not represent the individual product you will receive. Variations in color and pattern should be expected.
- The processing of this sheepskin conforms to strict EU directives concerning environmental preservation and protection–no chromium or bleaches were used in the tanning process.
- All Black Sheep (White Light) pelts and hides are biodegradable and a by-product of the meat industry