Description from Mountain Rose Herbs
Eucalyptus is one of the oldest native medicines used in Australia. It is known now for its use in inhalants and vapor rubs, and as a household disinfectant and cleaner.
- Botanical Name : Eucalyptus globulus
- Parts Used : Leaves and twigs
- Extraction Method : Steam distilled
- Aroma : Fresh, penetrating, woody, camphoraceous
- Packaging : 1/2 oz. and 1 oz. essential oils are packaged in amber glass bottles with drop reducers for easy application. Larger sizes are packaged in amber screw cap bottles and do not come with reducers or droppers.