Description from Mountain Rose Herbs
In World War ll cutters and producers of tea tree were exempt from military service until enough essential oil had been accumulated. It was issued to each soldier and sailor for them to treat tropical infections and other problems of warfare, including wounds.
- Botanical Name : Melaleuca alternifolia
- Parts Used : Leaves and twigs
- Extraction Method : Steam distilled
- Aroma : Warm, Fresh, spicy-camphoraceous
- Packaging : 1/2 oz. and 1 oz. essential oils are packaged in amber glass bottles with drop reducers for easy application. Larger sizes are packaged in amber screw cap bottles and do not come with reducers or droppers.
- 1/2 oz bottle