Description from Cire Trudon
Pine, sage and hay make the air of this Napoleonic encampment vibrate, with accents of grass and maquis. The joyous and enveloping warmth of thyme, marjoram and rosemary sounds like a fife. A moment of peace, between dog and wolf, after the fighting, an imperial tent from which exudes an exemplary scent, crowned by the strength of the laurel.
- Top notes : Laurier, Lavender, Marjolaine.
- Heart notes : Rosemary, Thyme.
- Background notes : Cade, Hay, Pine, Sage.
- Weight: 270g
- Burning time: 55 to 60 hours
- Dimensions: H: 10,5 cm Ø: 9 cm