Description from Schoolhouse Electric
This vintage reproduction Edison bulb creates a fond nostalgia of time gone by. The warm glow of this classic bulb provides ambient lighting akin to candlelight and will last around 3000 hours. Stylistically, the design mimics the vacuum tubes used in classic radios. These clear glass filament bulbs are the perfect addition to any lighting fixture with standard incandescent sockets.
- For the highest visual impact, we recommend using these bulbs with fixtures that have no shades or clear glass shades.
- Due to the softness of the hand-wound tungsten filament:
- The 30 watt bulb has the visual lighting equivalent of a modern 6-9 watt bulb
- The 60 watt bulb has the visual lighting equivalent of a modern 30 watt bulb
- Base type: E26 (medium screw)
- Brightness: 120 or 400 lumens
- Dimensions: 2.625 x 5.313″
- Hour life: 3000
- Volt: 120