Description from Restoration Hardware
Fitted with a valve and a striker, a shade to protect the flame, and a cage to protect the shade, turn-of-the-century gas lamps were the forerunners of both 20th-century electrification and contemporary industrial design. Our replica guards an electric bulb and, unlike the gas-powered original, may be mounted pointing up or down.
- Made of stamped steel with bent steel wire and a ceramic socket
- Hand-distressed gunmetal finish
- Uses one 40W max T9 incandescent equivalent bulb; includes one 20W T9 bulb
- Damp UL listed: suitable for use indoors, such as bathrooms where it is subject to moisture, and in sheltered outdoor areas
- Overall: 5″W x 4″D x 13″H
- Backplate: 4¾” diam.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.