Description from Waterworks
Easton Vintage Gooseneck Three Hole Deck Mounted Lavatory Faucet with Cross Handles
Easton is a timeless escape and draws on the deep waters of Edwardian style. Easton is the most extensive family in the Waterworks collection, with a range of moods from traditional to modern, and a selection of products from fittings to furniture.
- Easton is our most comprehensive fittings family.
- The manufacturing process encompasses casting, turning, forging, hand-fitting and hand polishing.
- Brass metal is used for all trim and valve components
- Available option that complies with 0.25% Weighted Average Lead Content (WALC).
- Easton has a clean-lined utilitarian profile, with a slightly elongated spout.
While the chrome finish is for $1055.00, the nickel is for $1147.00 Please visit the website for other finshes.