Description from Waterworks
Easton is a timeless escape and draws on the deep waters of Edwardian style. Easton is the most extensive family in the Waterworks collection, with a range of moods from traditional to modern, and a selection of products from fittings to furniture.
- Brass metal is used for all trim and valve components
- The manufacturing process encompasses casting, turning, forging, hand-fitting and hand polishing.
- Easton is our most comprehensive fittings family.
- Easton has a clean-lined utilitarian profile, with a slightly elongated spout.
- Standard flow rate is 2.2gpm (8.3 L/min). Also available in high efficient flow options.
Prices are $1353.00 onwards.