Description from Ylighting
A modernist revision of the halogen torchiere, the Drink Wall Sconce (2004) represents both functional and aesthetic advances. Inspired by the simple, iconic form of a long-stemmed wine glass, the lamp’s tall shade effectively prevents glare from the halogen bulb while still allowing for efficient distribution of ambient light. The Sconce’s small scale and simple form work well in multiples and can be installed upward or downward depending on preference. The powder-coated steel Sconce extends 4.75″ from the wall. Made in Italy.
- Install upward or downward, alone or in multiples.
- Comes with chrome mounting plate to cover US junction boxes.
- Bulb (not included): halogen 60W/120V/G9/T4.
- Finishes: Black, white, chrome, and metallic.
- Material(s): Polycarbonate