Description from Grain
Taking inspiration from hand carved African stools, a scooped out tabletop is created with a little help from technology. A CNC router is used to cut away the wood bowl leaving behind a slope that quickly levels to a flat surface.
Built in the USA from solid American ash. Available in coffee and side table sizes with a choice of clear oil (shown) or black stain finish.
Side table also doubles as a stool.
- Dia: 18 in / 45.7 cm, Height: 16 in / 40.6 cm
- Color: Black, Natural
- Material: FSC certified ash.
- Ethically Produced
- Made From Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Supports Small USA Business
- Origin: Made in the Pacific Northwest, USA.