Description from Kni-Co Mfg.
The Denali camp stove is the largest camp stove on the market. Rugged and large, each stove is handmade in the United States to insure top quality.
The Denali camp stove can be set up with attachments on two sides (tables and/or watertanks), tapered pipe, spark arrestor, and a stack robber. You choose your own arrangement or save money with one of our package deals. The tables can sit on top of the water tanks. Most items fit inside the stove for easy packing and storage.
- 26″ high, 13 1/4″ wide and 26″ long. Storage size: 14 3/4″ x 18 1/2″ x 26″
- Storage size: 14 3/4″ x 18 1/2″ x 26″
- Fire box size: 13 1/2″ x 15 3/4″ x 25″
- Made with 10 and 12 gauge steel
- 5″ stove pipe hole (works with our 5″ tapered pipe)
- Weight 72 lb