Description from Horne
The modern geometry of a Pletz Lamp is fused and steeped in traditional materials that bring together functionality with heirloom quality. The lamps are individually handcrafted from lathe turned sustainable hardwoods, hand rubbed finishes and dyed components. Each lamp contains quality brass hardware, a dimmable fixture, cloth covered cord and a linen shade. The designs are simple, elegant and provide any interior with organic warmth.
The Delhi Table Lamp is the flagship of the Pletz lamps. Made from hand rubbed Cherry and detailed with a navy dyed ash neck and finial, the Delhi II stands tall and strong with a large shade that seems to float in midair. It measure 28 inches tall with a shade that is 14 inches in diameter.
- Design Country: USA
- Material: Cherry
- Dimensions: 14″ Dia shade x 28″ T
- Turned cherry base with navy-dyed ash neck and finial
- Brass hardware with full rotation dimmer switch
- 10′ Black fabric-covered cord
- 120V E26 socket, 60 watts
- UL Certification available upon request