Description from Pantry Garden Herbs
Dark Opal Basil is a beautiful upright, rounded basil that is mostly purple with random spots and splotches of green. It tastes delicious and makes a beautiful cut bouquet.
- botanical name: Ocimum basilicum ‘Purpurascens’
- height 16-18″
- spacing 12-18″ apart, in rows 12-18″ apart
- full sun tolerant, partial shade
- average soil
- uses in garden: great in containers, cut foliage, fragrant
- use in salads, on sandwiches, in dressings, and hearty soups
$4.50 USD at time of publication Buy from Pantry Garden Herbs
The Remodelista editors provide a curated selection of product recommendations for your consideration. Clicking through to the retailer that sells the product may earn us a commission.