Description from 1stdibs
Upholstery on sofa has recently been done in a soft wool. Removal of back cushion can turn this sleek piece into a daybed as needed. Very stylish.
Professional, skilled furniture restoration is an integral part of what we do every day. Our goal is to provide beautiful, functional furniture that honors its illustrious past. Our restoration workshop is continuously refining ways to clean and restore while still preserving the patina that quality vintage furniture so patiently acquires.
- Creator : Hvidt & Mølgaard (Designer)
- Of the Period :Scandinavian Modern
- Place of Origin :Denmark
- Date of Manufacture :circa 1950
- Period :Mid-20th Century
- Materials and Techniques : Teak
- Condition : Excellent
- Dimensions : 33 in.Hx74 in.Wx30 in.D (84 cmHx188 cmWx76 cmD)
- Seat Height : 17 in. (43 cm)
- Dealer Location : Minneapolis, MN
- Dealer Reference Number : 4245
- Number of Items : 1
- Reference Number : LU152725554403