Description from Pottery Barn
To create the luscious feel of our hand-loomed Dalton Shag Rug, we chose the highest grade of New Zealand wool—with fibers up to 6″ long—and had the yarns tightly twisted and slightly felted before weaving. The result is a seriously cushy, cozy rug that’s irresistible to bare feet.
- Hand-loomed of pure wool.
- Backed with 100% cotton adhered with synthetic latex.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Classic basketweave design.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- Pile: 0.75″ high
Prices range from $399.00 to $1599.00