Description from Design Public
Cyl represents the antithesis of the cold, technical office environment and aims to create a haven of peace and strength by focusing on tradition. Solid wood emphasizes the clean lines of the system with its smooth planes, structural frame and cylindrical elements. As a rather uncommon material in office settings, solid wood conveys a handcrafted, natural aesthetic and infuses a touch of emotion into the look and feel of the workplace.
- 82.7″ W x 31.9″ D x 51.3″ H
- Frame and supporting structure: frame and cover strip made of solid natural oak. Corner connector and top cover made of anodized aluminum. Plywood board as structural frame.
- Back and side panels: veneer or fabric cover.
- Upholstery and seat: polyurethane foam and polyester fleece. Removable.
- Back and side cushions: 2 back cushions and 2 armrest cushions, filled with polyurethane foam rods and mix of feathers.
- Glides: felt glides.