Description from Amazon
Creative Spaces: People, Homes, and Studios to Inspire (Home and Studio Design Book, Artful Home Decorating Book from Poketo) Hardcover – Illustrated, August 27, 2019
The debut book from acclaimed Los Angeles lifestyle brand Poketo! Creative Spaces: People, Homes, and Studios to Inspire explores the lives, homes, and studios of 23 artistic entrepreneurs, authors, and designers.
From a colorful desk in a tiny closet to expansive homes,Creative Spaces features a collection of unique interiors from across the country.
- Each individual feature contains an intimate profile and unexpected takeaways
- Proves creativity can be sparked anywhere
- Filled with stunning photography that shows how these creatives bring art into the everyday
This dynamic book showcases an eclectic mix of creatives, including artist Adam J. Kurtz, ceramicist Helen Levi, and DJ Peanut Butter Wolf, among others.
Fusing lifestyle with interior design, this peek into the spaces and lives of creative professionals will motivate dreamers and thinkers to become doers and makers.
- A perfect gift for interior design fans, design blog readers, art book collectors, and creative entrepreneurs
- A wonderful source of inspiration from the minds behind Poketo
- Great for those who loved The Kinfolk Home: Interiors for Slow Living by Nathan Williams, Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave by Joanna Gaines, and In the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice from over 100 Makers, Artists, and Entrepreneurs by Grace Bonney