Bürstenhaus Redecker Copper Pot Scrubber, Set of 2
Removes all forms of burnt residue from your pots, pans, and stoves.
Woven copper fiber. Removes all kinds of burnt residue from pots pans and stoves. Also ideal for all shiny parts of bicycles and motorcycles, as well as for glass and chrome parts and aluminium rims on cars. Because copper is a soft metal that is non abrasive, when used in wet condition it will leave no scratches on enamel and ceramic cooktops and will give your sink a high sheen. Machine washable up to 140 degrees fahrenheit, use with water.
Redecker brushes are made up of domestic woods, and bristles, hair, or plant fibres, as they have been for decades. This set of 2 copper pot brushes is inspired by Redecker’s commitment to providing quality and functional brushes for daily use in the kitchen.
The first handcrafted Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today the name Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.
- Removes burnt residue from pots, pans, and stoves
- Multi-use functionality for cleaning all shiny parts of bicycles and motorcycles, as well as glass and chrome
- Soft and nonabrasive, when used in wet conditions the woven copper fibres will leave no scratches
- Made by the world-renowned manufacturer of brush and wood products for 75 years, Bürstenhaus Redecker
- Machine washable up to 140 degrees fahrenheit; use in wet conditions; made in Germany
- Size: Set of 2