Description from Jacob Bromwell
If these cups could talk, what a tale they would tell. Back in 1819, Jacob Bromwell was handcrafting tin cups without welding, soldering, or rivets, and we’re still producing them the same way today with a little help from the original machinery and equipment. Take a sip from this American icon, and travel back in time to those simpler days. Forget about the telephone and Internet, and instead enjoy a quiet moment much like the cowboy tending his herd, the explorer drinking from an unspoiled stream, or a Civil War soldier relishing a quiet moment between battles. Each legendary cup makes the perfect gift for the history buff, the busy executive, and any guy or gal who appreciates nostalgia. So let your imagination flow as you enjoy this epic relic of Americana. You’ll surprisingly bring history to life with each sip.
- This product is available exclusively on JacobBromwell.com – not sold in stores!
- Only Bromwell manufactures these quality old-fashioned tin cups!
- Own your own piece of history – a piece of history that spans almost the entire era of American manufacturing.
- 100% historically-correct and handcrafted in small batches using the original machinery and equipment since 1819.
- No welding, soldering, or rivets. These cups are the original article – every detail is reproduced.
- U.S. stands for United States – just like the ones our company issued during the Civil War and used by Union and Confederate soldiers.
- Our tin cups are FDA approved and hold 12 fluid ounces.
- Dimensions: 4.5 wide x 3.5 diameter x 2.5 tall (in inches)
- Minor cosmetic imperfections are a natural part of the handmade process and lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece.
- Backed by our 100% Lifetime Guarantee, so you can buy with confidence.