Description from Crate & Barrel
Sensuous, multifunctional shapes with a pedigreed past are reborn for a new century. Originally designed in 1952 by world-renowned designer Eva Zeisel, this timeless tabletop art makes a comeback in a creamy neutral. Zeisel, considered one of the foremost designers of the 20th century, created sculptural pieces with rounded curves, arches, teardrops and wave motifs. Even the plates are a soft oval, just this side of round. Out of production for many years, during which time it became a collectors’ item, this pattern has been resurrected just for us. Each organic, elegant piece is a masterpiece of form and function.
- High-fired English earthenware
- Mug has been added for this new collection
- Dinner plate has been enlarged for today’s lifestyle
- Dramatic specialty serving pieces
- Dishwasher- and microwave-safe
- Made in United Kingdom
- 22 oz.