Description from Grain
This striking chair combines a steam bent frame with an eight step hand applied finish and the highest quality vegetable tanned leather. Light weight, durable, and comfortable, this chair is perfect for everyday dining and desk work or for use as a side chair in a living space.
Built in the Pacific Northwest from FSC certified solid American ash. The frame is available in a clear, black, or custom stain finish. American made and tanned leather available in black, natural, or custom color.
Our soft leather was selected for its high-oil content which allows it to age beautifully over time.
- Dimensions: Height: 39 in / 99.1 cm, Width: 18 in / 45.7 cm, Depth: 17.625 in / 44.8 cm, Seat Height: 17 in / 43.2 cm
- Barstool height and custom sizing available.
- Wood: Natural, Black, Custom
- Leather: Natural, Black, Custom
- Material: FSC certified ash and vegetable tanned leather.
- Ethically Produced
- Made From Rapidly Renewable Materials
- Supports Small USA Business
- Origin: Made in the Pacific Northwest, USA.