Description from Restoration Hardware
An early 20th-century medical-supplies cabinet informed the crisp lines of our steel shelving. Fitted with clear glass on all sides, it offers an unobstructed view. An antiqued metal frame lends it the patina of age.
- Hand constructed of steel and tempered glass
- Elongated rectangular shape
- Rustic steel finish
- Tempered glass at doors, sides, top, bottom and back
- 4 fixed, tempered-glass shelves rest on metal supports
- Hinged doors
- Corner brackets
- Operational key and lock
- Mild steel with brass finish hardware
- Square-bar frame extends to create legs
- Squared finials at floor
- For normal daily care, dust with a feather duster or wipe with a clean, dry cloth
- 30″W x 15″D x 68″H
- Weight: 209 lbs.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Product?Join the conversation