Description from Mjölk
C18 dining table – Beech finish – Borge Mogensen (W3ft x L5.91ft x H2.3ft)
The C18, more commonly known as the shaker table was designed by Borge Mogensen in 1942. The trestle legs are inset allowing the person sitting at the table to enjoy a generous amount of leg room.
- Made from either solid beech wood or solid white oak.
- Also available with an extension leaf:
- 90 x 40cm or 80 x 40cm.
- Made in Denmark.
Dimensions and model numbers:
- 6290: 90 x 180 cm height 70 cm
- 6291: 90 x 140 cm height 70 cm
- 6292: 80 x 160 cm height 70 cm