Description from Victorian Plumbing
Burlington High-level Pan with High-level Polished Aluminium Cistern and High-level Flush Pipe Kit (excludes seat)
Burlington is pleased to present period sanitary ware for your bathroom. Totally committed to maintaining the authenticity of each piece, whilst using the most modern methods of manufacture and materials available today.
All aluminium high level cisterns are sealed on the internal surface with three coats of sealant. Whilst this was not done 100 years ago it does prevent oxidisation of the aluminium in contact with water – and will make your high level cistern last far longer.
Every single Burlington Toilet pan is both water tested for flushing and air pressure tested for leaks.
- Size: 430 x 670 x 2400 mm
- Finishes: P2 White; T58 ALU Polished; T30 Chrome plated
- Product Type: Traditional
- Material: P2 Vitreous china; T30 Bodies are of all brass construction; T58 ALU LM25 Aluminum
- Weight: 33.49 kg
- Overall Height: max 240cm, min 232cm
- WRAS approved
- Nanoglaze coating
- 3 / 6 litre flush (Pull rod down for 6 litre flush, push rod up for 3 litre flush)
- Supplied with cistern fittings and floor fixings.