Description from Amazon
Brother CS6000i Advance Sew Affordable 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Hard Case
- Versatile, value-packed, perfect for a wide range of sewing and quilting projects
- Select stitches and adjust stitch length and stitch width via settings seen on the LCD display
- Stop/start button allows use without included foot control. Variable speed control for easily adjusting your sewing speed
- Jam-resistant Quick-set top drop-in bobbin makes setting and accessing your bobbin thread a breeze. No more fishing for your bobbin thread.
- Bilingual user manual, 25-year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product. We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use
$147.81 USD at time of publication Buy from Amazon
The Remodelista editors provide a curated selection of product recommendations for your consideration. Clicking through to the retailer that sells the product may earn us a commission.