Description from Pottery Barn
Every home needs a leather armchair like this, built with sink-in comfort and impeccable style. Like the Edwardian club chairs that inspired it, it has pleated roll arms outlined with antique-bronze nailheads, and scooped arms that maximize legroom.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Top-grain, aniline dyed. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- This collection is available upholstered and in leather.