Description from Williams-Sonoma
Featuring an EasySear removable insert pan, the Breville 7-qt. slow cooker is essentially a premium piece of cookware with a slow cooker base. Use the aluminum insert on the stovetop for searing and browning meats and sautéing vegetables before slow cooking – the key to even deeper, richer flavor. The insert also functions on its own as a covered roasting pan and goes straight to the table for easy serving.
- EasySear stovetop insert lets you sear, sauté, slow cook and serve all in one pot. Also safe for oven roasting.
- The insert is made of die-cast aluminum with a Quantanium nonstick, nonscratch finish.
- Simple controls offer three temperature settings: low, high and dual.
- Low setting gently simmers for an extended period of time to deepen rich flavors. Ideal for braises, pot roasts and tougher cuts of meat.
- High setting cooks food in half the time required for low setting. Ideal for premium cuts of meat and dishes featuring vegetables and grains.
- Dual setting automatically shifts from high to low after approx. two hours for added ease.
- Wraparound heating element promotes even cooking.
- Cool-touch silicone covers on handles for easy transport of the insert from stove to slow cooker to table.
- Large 7-qt. capacity is ideal for entertaining.
- Domed stainless-steel lid can be used with the insert for oven roasting.
- Removable cord.
- Model #BSC560XL
- Brushed stainless-steel housing.
- 18 1/4″ x 11 1/2″ x 9 1/4″ high.
- 7-qt. cap.
- 13.2 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.