Description from Williams-Sonoma
Make your own fresh juices with this masticating electric juicer from Breville. This low-speed juicing system slowly crushes and then presses fruits and vegetables, delivering just enough pulp to give the juice more body and retain more nutrients. The quiet induction motor can handle everything from delicate wheatgrass to firm carrots.
- Presses fruit, vegetables, greens and nuts to make everything from juice to nut milks.
- Two-stage low-speed system first crushes the food, then presses it to produce the highest juice yield.
- Slow crushing and juicing action imparts more pulp for a denser texture and more nutrient retention.
- Works on all fruits, vegetables and leafy greens, even wheatgrass.
- Quiet motor works efficiently without heat buildup.
- 7 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ x 16″ high.
- 15 lb. 4 oz.
- Model #BJS600XL
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in South Korea.