I am a brass chopping board holder. Those boards get chopped all day long. They deserve five star accommodations.
- Dimensions: 2.87″ (w) x 3.35″ (l) x 2.59″ (h) or 73mm (w) x 85mm (l) x 66mm (h)
- Made in Japan
- Holds boards up to 30mm (1.2″) thickness
- Silicon padding on the underside
- Ideal with the Kakudo Chopping Board
- Nickel plated interior surface
- Copper from Toyama Prefecture
- Molding in Takaoka City
- Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc
- Brass products gradually change their color over the course of many years due to oxidization
- A camel colored patina is expected to develop within 5 years
- A russet brown color patina is expected to develop at approximately 30 years
- Casted brass exterior surface
$265.00 USD at time of publication Buy from retailer
The Remodelista editors provide a curated selection of product recommendations for your consideration. Clicking through to the retailer that sells the product may earn us a commission.