Description from Williams-Sonoma
These tempered-glass containers go straight from the freezer or refrigerator to the microwave–including the lids. A push valve on the lid releases steam during microwave heating.
- Set includes two round containers.
- Tempered glass is resistant to thermal shock, chips, stains and odors.
- Goes directly from freezer to microwave without shattering.
- Open & close valve allows steam to be released during microwave heating.
- Polypropylene lids have a rubber gasket that ensures a tight seal to prevent leaks and keep foods fresher for longer.
- Microwavable and freezer-safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Small: 32 fl. oz. cap.; 6″ diam., 4 3/4″ high.
- Large: 33.8 fl. oz. cap.; 7″ diam., 3 1/4″ high.
- Made in Italy.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Product?Join the conversation