Description from Williams-Sonoma
These tempered-glass containers from Italy transition straight from the freezer or refrigerator to the microwaveincluding the lids. A push valve on the lid releases steam during microwave heating.
- Set includes two rectangular containers.
- Tempered glass is resistant to thermal shock, chips, stains and odors.
- Goes directly from freezer to microwave without shattering.
- Open & close valve allows steam to be released during microwave heating.
- Polypropylene lids have a rubber gasket that ensures a tight seal to prevent leaks and keep foods fresher for longer.
- Microwavable and freezer-safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Small: 20.2 fl. oz. cap.; 7 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ high.
- Large: 47.3 fl. oz. cap.; 9″ x 6 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ high.
- Made in Italy.
$29.95 USD at time of publication Buy from Williams-Sonoma