Description from Nalata Nalata
I am a Binchotan Charcoal Eye Mask. You can rest your eyes while I stand guard so sweet dreams, sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite!
Binchotan! Otherwise known as charcoal, this ancient material has amazing purifying abilities. We often wonder why it hasn’t been used in bath and body products sooner. Morihata has discovered the wonders of the ingredient and ran with it, creating a line of products with charcoal at it’s core. This line features scrubs, soaps, sponges and eye masks with natural materials and one super ingredient: charcoal. Clearly we love binchotan, and Morihata even more, for having our entire bath and body needs covered! Use this eye mask to relax, travel, sleep or meditate. The four-layer structure of the mask is the real secret to this innovative product. Inserted under soft jersey and terrycloth padding is a sheet of binchotan charcoal that emits far infrared rays and promotes better blood circulation. The eye muscles relax while you get a good night’s rest!
Binchotan Charcoal Eye Mask was curated by Angélique Chmielewski.
- Dimensions: 7.3” (w) x 3.5” (l) or 184mm (w) x 89mm (l)
- Weight: 0.8 oz or 23 g
- Materials: Cotton, polyester, charcoal, velcro
- Made in Japan
- A sheet of binchotan charcoal is layered under soft cotton jersey to promote better blood circulation around the eye muscles
- Adjustable velcro and elastic straps
- Soft black terrycloth padding rests on nose bridge and cheeks
- Features 1/4″ cotton binding around entire mask