Description from Williams-Sonoma
In 1933, Alfonso Bialetti revolutionized home coffee brewing in Italy with this iconic, easy-to-use stovetop espresso maker. This is the classic aluminum original is still found in nearly 90% of Italian homes.
- Easily make up to 9 2-oz. cups of rich espresso in just a few minutes.
- The striking angular shape and polished aluminum construction gives this espresso maker its distinctive, classic style.
- Simple, durable design is reliable and easy to maintain and operate.
- Handle and knob stay cool to the touch during use.
- Made in Italy.
- Polished aluminum construction.
- 4 1/2″ diam., 9 1/2″ high.
- 18.5-fl.-oz. cap.